Last minute cancellations are very costly. However, we understand that things come up. Our Cancellation Policy for the daily and hourly rentals of pontoon and motor boats is simple and strict, but fair.
- You may cancel your reservation at any time, but we do not offer refunds.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 or more days in advance, we will transfer 100% of the rental fee to a future rental date.
- Dates must be used within the current rental season (May through October of current year).
- Any cancellation with less than 7 days notice, for any reason, will result in a $50 fee.
- Refunds will not be available for renters who choose not to attend at the time of their rental.
- Renters who don’t show up or contact us within 1 hour of the rental time will be charged for the time they paid for in full. You will be considered a no-show and your boat will be rented out on an hourly basis to others. Rescheduling will not be offered
Easter Lake Boat Rental reserves the right to cancel a rental due to inclement weather or other circumstances which would deem the beach/water to be unsafe. If Easter Lake Boat Rental cancels your rental, the renter will be offered a full refund. You will be notified that the rental is canceled via phone/e-mail. Your refund will be automatically credited to the same card used for purchase. Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after the rental has been canceled.
If we cancel your rental or close due to inclement weather, you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule at a later date. You will not be charged.
Still have questions? Give us a call! Our phone number is 515-418-0837